LOGO OA教程 ERP教程 模切知识交流 PMS教程 CRM教程 开发文档 其他文档  

网站管理员

请问为什么VB.NET2005里使用升级VB6功能会直接报错?

admin
2012年11月24日 18:39 本文热度 4928
总之是什么引擎错误的:
{
标题:Visual Basic升级向导错误
内容:升级引擎过程中出现意外异常:无法绑定到源(异常来自HRESULT:0x8004000A(OLE_E_CANT_BINDTOSOURCE))
}
悲剧的是,每一个VB6的项目都是这样……

该文章在 2012/11/24 18:39:29 编辑过

全部评论5

admin
2012年11月24日 22:34

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/191b47ab-65b4-410c-a00b-959ac5ca402f

When I run the VB6 upgrade wizard in Visual Studio 2005 I get an error.  It is not related to the application I am upgrading, because I even get the error if I run it on a "blank" vb6 app.  I've re-installed, and still no luck.  The entire error reads:

Unexpected exception occurred during upgrade engine operation: Not able to bind to the source (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004000A (OLE_E_CANT_BINDTOSOURCE))

Answers

Hi,

Based on my research, I found a known issue, you may have a try to see if that works for you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
When attempting to upgrade a VB6 project to VB2005 on a 32bit machine, the
following error is displayed as the wizard is initializing:

Unexpected exception occurred during upgrade engine operation: Not able to bind
to the source (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004000A (OLE_E_CANT_BINDTOSOURCE)

Cause:
The Regmon log shows we are looking for VBExpress on a 64bit machine:

vbu.exe:2344 OpenKey HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0 NOT FOUND
vbu.exe:2344 OpenKey HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0\VBUpgrade\Sou
rce Language Drivers NOT FOUND

The following key had been erroneously added to the registry during the
installation:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node

and contained one entry for SQL Server. This key should only be present on a 64bit
machine. If this key exists on a 32bit machine, VBU.exe wrongly searches the node
for the components and fails even though the correct entries exist elsewhere in the registry.

*** Resolution *** Apr  7 2006  1:12PM robdil

Export and delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node key.

If you still have any concern, please feel free to post here.

Best regards,
Peter Huang

该评论在 2012/11/24 22:37:00 编辑过
admin
2012年11月24日 22:38

I don't have the Wow6432Node key.  And the problem is still there.

After a bit more research / hacking (using the great Regmon log) I've found that my problem was fixed after adding these missing keys;

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\VBUpgrade]
"HelpLink"="ms-help://MS.VSCC.v80/MS.MSDNQTR.80.en/commoner/redir/redirect.htm?keyword="

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers\Visual Basic]
@="Visual Basic 6.0"
"FileLocation"="VBSLD"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers\VB7]
@="Visual Basic 7"
"FileLocation"="vb7tld"

I noticed that the keys were correctly in the "VBExpress" location so I just exported them at the "VBUpgrade" point and then edited the .reg file by replacing the "VBExpress" with "VisualStudio".

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0\VBUpgrade]
"HelpLink"="ms-help://MS.VSCC.v80/MS.MSDNQTR.80.en/commoner/redir/redirect.htm?keyword="

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers\Visual Basic]
@="Visual Basic 6.0"
"FileLocation"="VBSLD"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VBExpress\8.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers\VB7]
@="Visual Basic 7"
"FileLocation"="vb7tld"

Hope this helps the next guy.

Todd

该评论在 2012/11/24 22:38:42 编辑过
admin
2012年11月24日 22:41

I had the same problem of the upgrade wizard halting on 'initialisation', no matter what size the program was.  After reading Todd's (vb6-2-vb2005) post I did some investigating and found that I had a similar problem, but the opposite way round.  I had to export, rename, and import the keys from VBUpgrade to VBExpress.

That then gave me an error when running the upgrade wizard, although I forget the error message now.   I then performed yet another re-installation, and hey-presto!   All working fine now.

Don't know if the problem was related to a problem I had with the SQL Server Express installation prior to this.  It had got to a state where I couldn't uninstall it, re-installation would fail with a message saying there where no changes to be made to the installation, and it wouldn't start as a service.   I had to manually search and remove the whole Registry for any SQL Server keys.   All seems to working OK with SQL Server after re-installing it.

Hope this helps.   Good luck to all.

该评论在 2012/11/24 22:41:40 编辑过
admin
2012年11月24日 22:42

i just create a registry modifier like this, go to start/execute and type notepad then press ENTER in the notepad copy this

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\8.0\VBUpgrade]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers\Visual Basic]
@="Visual Basic 6.0"
"FileLocation"="VBSLD"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\8.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers\VB7]
@="Visual Basic 7"
"FileLocation"="vb7tld"

then go to save as. select type "all files" and enter the name that you want and with this extension ".reg". after saved you must execute and select yes to de messagebox and that´s all, enjoy i hope you can update your projects. Bye 

ppkapo

该评论在 2012/11/24 22:43:24 编辑过
admin
2012年11月24日 22:45

I had to do the following to fix this problem

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\9.0\VBUpgrade]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\9.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\9.0\VBUpgrade\Source Language Drivers\Visual Basic]
@="Visual Basic 6.0"
"FileLocation"="VBSLD"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\9.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\visualstudio\9.0\VBUpgrade\Target Language Drivers\VB7]
@="Visual Basic 7"
"FileLocation"="vb7tld"

Thanks to the person who did the research and found out what was missing.

Ross Howatson

该评论在 2012/11/24 22:53:06 编辑过
关键字查询
相关文章
正在查询...
点晴ERP是一款针对中小制造业的专业生产管理软件系统,系统成熟度和易用性得到了国内大量中小企业的青睐。
点晴PMS码头管理系统主要针对港口码头集装箱与散货日常运作、调度、堆场、车队、财务费用、相关报表等业务管理,结合码头的业务特点,围绕调度、堆场作业而开发的。集技术的先进性、管理的有效性于一体,是物流码头及其他港口类企业的高效ERP管理信息系统。
点晴WMS仓储管理系统提供了货物产品管理,销售管理,采购管理,仓储管理,仓库管理,保质期管理,货位管理,库位管理,生产管理,WMS管理系统,标签打印,条形码,二维码管理,批号管理软件。
点晴免费OA是一款软件和通用服务都免费,不限功能、不限时间、不限用户的免费OA协同办公管理系统。
Copyright 2010-2024 ClickSun All Rights Reserved